MCA Broker Bootcamp
Are You Ready To Take Control of Your Financial Future?
MCA Broker Bootcamp gives you the complete roadmap to get your online business up, running and producing consistent income. Scroll down to see everything you get when you partner with us.
Here's What You Get When You Join MCA Broker Bootcamp ...
Brief History and What is an MCA
- History of an MCA
- What is an MCA
- MCA vs. Loan
You’ll finish this course with a complete picture of what an MCA is and the history behind it.
Loans vs MCA
- Difference between loan and MCA
- Commission structure
- Factor Rates
- Operational infrastructure
You’ll finish this course with a complete understanding of what goes into the MCA business
- Application Process
- Document Processing
- Underwriting Process
- File Submissions
You’ll finish this lesson with a complete understanding of the processing.
- Following Up
You’ll finish this course with a complete understanding of the sales process
Additional Products we offer
- Additional Products
- Time management skills
You’ll finish this course with a complete understanding of other products we offer, time management skills, and marketing techniques
... You'll get access to ...
- Lead Sheet- an exact copy that Wall St. Pete uses on his sales floor to quickly qualify clients
- E-mail Templates - Weeks worth of emails that Pete actually uses for his drip campaigns
- Sales Training Manual - this is the training manual Pete uses at the Wall Street Headquarters for onboarding.
- PDF Funding Application- The application Pete sends to his merchants fully customizable to easily add your company logo
- Professional Service Fee (PSF) Authorization Form - The legal document required to debit your PSF fees directly from the merchant
- Sales Scripts - You are provided with a few different versions of opening and follow up sales scripts that your sales agents can use to get started
... you'll also get access to ...
Three bonus videos with Peter's secret tips, tricks and tactics to put your MCA business on steroids
- resources to use after completing the course